Tuesday, April 11, 2017

We don't wish to get our destination because the way is ended at destination. Our aim is to go on and on.. During these 11 years I am heartly thankful to the people of my village, my relatives, my family, my truly teacher Mr. Lateef Ahmed, my conservator Mr. Saeed Ahmed, my frnd Sameer Israeel, my role model Mr. Vinod Bachheti and all my colleagues.. I am always Levant of u all.. In these 11 years I have learn to work hard and try again and again to achieve success. And I assure u that with ur love and support to SIMS Hospitality and New Ashok Times I will always try to do more.. I can't express how much I m feeling fortunate today.. I cant express my happiness.. Plzz be with me forever like this. Thanks to u all.. I am posting some pictures of inauguration of SIMS Hospitality.. These are not only pictures bt the blessings of u all...
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment